(P-8) – Approved Mortgage Professionals Canada course for 8 CE credits:
This 8-12 hour online course (lecture option in Vancouver) is approved for 2020 CE credits for www.MortgageProsCan.ca (Click Here)
Course will cover personal T1 returns from A-Z. Become Certified in tax prep and learn the CRA system for NOA’s, income slips and statements of account. Learn from the Original NOA Proof of Income team at www.MrTaxes.ca/poi
The online course is $599 for the public and $199 for lecture portion, $798 total, but being offered until Aug 31, 2020 for AMP, CMP members for CE credits or other Mortgage Brokers which includes the following benefits valued at over $1,250. Cost for members of CMP and AMP is only $599 to March 30, 2019.
– Lecture in class including lunch during training (Vancouver location) ($200)
– Referral partner status (Registration only required)
– First NOA order free ($50)
– T1 and T2125 tax return ($400 value)(Books completed)
– Online course with CTPCanada.ca and certificate ($600 value)
– Comprehensive 10 year tax review (Mortgage Broker and/or Clients) (Priceless)
All for all inclusive price of $599.
Register now as we only have 16 spaces available. Limited to a small number for a laser focus and loads of interaction.
Date for exclusive CMP approved course:
Tentative: March 30, 2019.
Refund policy: Course may be retaken or transferred if unable to attend. Availability and location of lecture only upon availability. Must be redeemed within 6 months of original course date