New Year’s resolutions have always been a way to take a mental benchmark what’s truly important in our lives, allowing us to reflect on the years behind us, as well as plan for the year ahead. If a global pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that we shouldn’t take our health for granted. In 2023, improving your body, mind and soul is a great way to organize your long-term goals for the new year.
It is not just our health and wellbeing but let us start there. Focusing on your health and does not have to translate to starting a new routine. You can set your resolutions on taking small measurable changes in your lifestyle.
Below is a list we believe will be able to get you into 2023 on the right path. Start here to create a list of simple attainable New Years Resolutions that will allow you to make 2023 a healthier one. You a simple plan you will start this new year with a new outlook. Some simple resolutions will allow you to have a energy and aspirations. Below are ten simple resolutions to help you get off into 2023 on the right foot.
I am adding three of my own in the top ten. See if you can guess which ones are on my list. Don’t forget to make your list, put it up in writing, share it and revise from time to time.
Top Ten Resolution Ideas
- Read a book a month 12x (make a list and buy them all at once)
- Cut out soft drinks and drink more water
- Make your bed every morning
- Give up alcohol
- Volunteer for a good cause
- Get a mentor (keep asking till you get one)
- Take a course
- Exercise 30 minutes daily (walking, stretching and yoga count)
- Donate old clothing and buy new clothing (any amount)
- Journal daily and write three (3) next day priority items